6/14/2007

pink car

Today I go to the hospital early in the morning my friend's mom get better her body feel wormer than yesterday and her face look fresh nice thank you God today I pray for her again I can touch she feel good when I finish my prayer then in the evening my friend call me she go home already. about 9.30 the car's shop call me and tell about a little car for On my sister then I sister Mu and sister On go to Ubon we see a nice small car so cute nice for On we really want hard to find the good one like this I looking for this brand about one year never nice like this so we are ok tomorrow we will come to buy it in 62,000 baht. we have nice care group today have 2 more members join us while we have activity Oat come and ask me to work for his friend with him 20 days not hard work good money thank you God, about 5 minute later another customer come ask me to work for him work for 6 days get good money too. wow nice day I don't know the word in English to say thank you God for take care my life. today I talk with Dtuu for long time have a good time with her. If I have long free time I really like to write 2 languages I really want to let's my friend in another country know how is my life going maybe I can encorage them with my little life and I want to let my friends in Thailand know and can encorage them,too.

No comments: