6/21/2007

May's birthday

A bit busy and tired about try to download some program it's hard for me a friend from Aus help me a lot but I can't do that. My cousin call me to help her something I went out and be with them about half an hour then went to the office and go to P Cat's shop for say hello the new menber in her family so cute.Back home for work after classes we have a small group the new one come nice to have her in our group feel like not easy to look after her but I'll try to do fo r God. In the group we only talk and pray together, Let's Lhin know God in the easy word thank you Gos for use me to take care them because they all younger than me. I have to fasting till tomorrow.

เป็นวันที่เหนื่อยไม่แพ้วันก่อนๆ แต่มีเวลาออกไปข้างนอกบ้าง ไปหาญาติ ไปจ่ายค่าประกันสังคม ไปเยี่ยมพี่แคทและลูก และคุยงานกับโอ๊ตอยู่นานพอสมควร พี่หมูอยู่บ้านคนเดียว ช่วงค่ำน้องๆมาแคร์แต่พี่อ๋งมาไม่ได้ ก็เลยต้องรับหน้าที่ดูแลน้องๆไปเอง และแล้ว พระเจ้าก็ทรงใช้ ดีใจมากที่ได้ดูแล และพูดคุยกับน้องๆ ได้ทำหน้าที่แทนพี่ๆ แม้ว่าพวกเขาจะไม่มา "ข้าพระองค์จึงได้เชื่อฟังนิมิตที่มาจากสวรรค์นั้น และมิได้ขัดขืน"

No comments: