6/28/2007

Great Friend

As you got up this morning, I watched you,
and hope you would talk to me,
even has just a few words,
but noticed you were too busy,
trying to find uotfit to wear.
When you ran around the house getting ready,
I knew there would a few minutes for you
to stop and say hello,but you didn't.
At one point you had a few minutes to spare,
but you went to the phone and called a friend.
I watched patiently all day long .
Before lunch you lookede around,
and didn't bow to talk to me . That's ok.
There is still more time left.
When you got home,
you were busy with a lot og things.
At dinner you sent up a quick thank you and ate your meal.
Then turned on the TV.
I waited for you as you watch all your favorite shows.
You went getting tired.
you went to bed and read a little.
It looked you were thinking of me and then you fell asleep.
I love you and waited for you all day.
I wish you had talk to me.
There are so manythings I wanted to say to you.
I wanted to help you and to give you directions for your day,
so it would go better for you.
Well,a new day is beginning.
I am wanting to hear from you.
เพื่อนแท้
เมื่อเจ้าตื่นนอนในเช้าวันใหม่เราเฝ้าดูเจ้า
และหวังว่าเจ้าจะคุยกับเรา
แม้สักสองสามคำก็ยังดี
แต่แล้วเจ้าก็ยุ่งเกินกว่า
เจ้าพยายามหาเสื้อที่สวยถูกใจ
เมื่อเจ้าวิ่งไปวิ่งมาเพื่อเตรียมตัว
เรารู้ว่ามีสัก สองสามนาทีสำหรับเจ้าเอง
เพื่อที่จะทักทายแต่เจ้าก็ไม่
ครู่หนึ่งเจ้าว่างอยู่ สองสาม นาที
เจ้าโทรหาเพื่อน
เราทนดูเจ้าตลอดทั้งวัน
ก่อนอาหารเจ้าเหลียวซ้ายแลขวา
เจ้าไม่ได้ก้มลงคุยกับเรา ไม่เป็นไร
ยังพอมีเวลาเหลืออู่บ้าง
เมื่อเจ้าถึงบ้าน
เจ้าก็สาละวนกับสิ่งต่างๆ
เจ้าขอบคุณซะรวดเร็วจนน่าขันตอนมื้อเย็น
แล้วเจ้าก็เปิดโทรทัศน์
เราคอยเจ้าตลอดรายการโปรด
แต่เจ้าก็เหนื่อยซะแล้ว
เจ้าเข้านอนและอ่านอะไรนิดหน่อย
เหมือนกับเจ้าคิดถึงเราเหมือนกัน
เรารักและรอคอยเจ้าตลอดวัน
เรา ปารถนาให้เจ้าคุยกับเรา
มีหลายอย่างที่เราอยากพูดกับเจ้า
เราอยากช่วยเจ้าและให้คำแนะนำในแต่ละวัน
มันเป็นสิ่งจำเป็นต่อเจ้ามากกว่านะ
อืม....วันใหม่กำลังเริ่มต้นอีกครั้ง
และเรากำลังคอยที่จะได้ยินจาก เจ้า

No comments: