6/27/2007

Get sweet words

Today I eat a lot feel like want to eat eat eat get more fat then I will lose my weight but I 'm not sure now I can lose or not. My life is not different. today Gim my student she was sick now stay in the hospital.my face is not bright now because I eat something I can't eat.

I pray for Aon about her sickness and thank you God she said my word touch her heart so much everything that I say always make her feel good. Hooo really, nice.I never think I can do ,I ask God long time ago I want to use my word to serve God I want to have a good word and when I say can touch some heart.Thanks God.

Care group at Thai American ,not really understand when Neal speak . But it's ok.

เป็นวันแห่งการ กิน กิน กิน อ้วนมันเข้าไป แล้วจะลดน้ำหนักให้ดู รู้ว่าน้องกิมผ่าตัดเนื้องอกมดลูกวันนี้ ที่ รพ.รวมแพทย์สุรินทร์ เอกโทรมาบอก ไปแคร์ที่ไทย อมริกัน ฟังไม่ค่อยรู้เรื่องแต่ก็ดีที่ได้หัดฟังมากขึ้นเรื่อย หวังว่าคงดีในสักวัน อ้อนคุยด้วยก็ดี ขอบคุณพระเจ้าที่ได้หนุนใจกันอยู่ทุกวัน

ใครบางคนไม่ค่อยว่างคุยกันเลย พี่ตุ๊โทรมาบอกว่าได้ชื่อหลานเป็นภาษาไทยว่า พอพระทัย ก็ดีน่ารักดี

No comments: