7/27/2007

a nice day

Hi,my blog..... I miss my blog so much but I don't have time to post. More than 10 days that I missing here. many thing happen, first that I want to share is I studied how to make coffee and bought all stuff already,nearly to open my shop ,I will start on Monday.Thank you God for this thing.He blesses me. And the second my sister come from Hawaii to visit us this time she come with her baby she's cute.I love her so much I give her bathe everyday. And my nephew come too,this time he looks very nice I mean he really likes to take care of everyone,and he takes good care of his sister Anica. I want to let everyone who don't post for long time. I want to know about you I don't know how to explane but you know when I go to your blog and I see the old message I feel like. Are you sick ? Are you busy ?
Are you in hard time? What make you can't post your message? fell like don't see my friends for long time, I miss you guys.Please post your blog for let me know you are ok.Because now many people don't post for long time,so I am in that case,too.

No comments: