7/09/2007

wanna go to the beach

yesterday, I took Gloria to eat pizza at Ubon we had a good time.My sister Mu wanna take Gloria to visit Pattaya next week.Before she go back to Australia.I feel like she is a little sister.I'd like to look after her.I'll miss her so much when she go back.If we can go to visit Pattaya the famous city in Thailand, It means my first vocation in this year.For me and my sister we always go for vacation even short time only 2-3 days but we really like to go but this year I work harder than before. No more time to go to another city only Ubon we can go everyweek.

Now I know myself need the quiet holidays I want to go to the beach,sleep with the wave sound,get up with the morning wind,take a walk on the beach,Haaaa....... only one night I think it can charge my battery.I love the sae thank you God for create it.



เมื่อวานพากลอเรียไปกินพิซซ่าที่อุบลกันเพราะว่าเธอจะกลับออสเตรเลียในอีกไม่กี่สัปดาห์นี่เองก็เลยอยากใช้เวลาด้วยกันบ้างนี่แหละนะเวลาได้อยู่ด้วยกันก็ไม่ค่อยได้ดูแลพอจะไปก็เร่งมาดูแลกัน ทำให้คิดไปถึงพ่อแม่เลยนะแบบนี้ และพี่หมูก็อยากพากลอเรียไปเที่ยวพัทยาก่อนกลับบ้าน ช่วงสุดสัปดาห์นี้ ถ้าหากว่าได้ไปจริงๆนี่จะเป็นการไปเที่ยวครั้งแรกในรอบปีเลยนะ ต่างจากเมื่อก่อนมากที่เรามีเวลาแค่ สองสามวันเราก็ไปกัน แต่เดี๋ยวนี้ทำงานมากขึ้นก็เลยไปไหนไม่ได้เลย



ตอนี้เริ่มรู้สึกตัวมากๆว่า ต้องการการพักผ่อนจริงๆ อยากไปนอนฟังเสียงคลื่น ตื่นขึ้นมากับสายลมตอนเช้า และเดินเล่นบนพื้นทราย แค่คืนเดียวก็เพียงพอแล้วสำหรับช่วงเวลาอย่างนี้ รักทะเลจัง ขอบคุณพระเจ้าที่ทรงสร้างทะเลและทุกสิ่งขึ้นมานะคะ

No comments: