7/15/2007

Friends Day

Back home today. On saturday morning,I went to visit my friends at Umnartcharuen his name is Tui and then we drove to Mukdahan to visit Joi, I had a great time feel like go back to be chlid again.When I and Tui arrived Mukdahan,we change the car to be Chevrolet Aveo to Sakolnakorn with Joi.Joi is a car seller he is my bestfriend and Tui also.

On Saturday morning Joi have to drive to car to Sakolnakorn I and Tui go overthere with him we spend time in the car to talk we laugh all the time. Then when we arrived Sakol Joi leave us at the gas station because he can't take us to his office then we went back Mukdahan with the expensive car. WOW !!!! we come with Chevrolet Captiva it's 146,000 bath. In the afternoon I and Tui took a rest at Joi's cousin's house,in the evening go to visit Joi's friends about midnight we back home. Then we talk till 3.30 am.

feel like old people because we talk about the period time when we were in the university how did we know each other. How did we come to be friends. And comment each other life. Tui first we tell him to think a lot about his life and his job have to seriouse more than now.For Joi we comment him about his financial have to save and pay bill on time.For me they said they don't want me to get married with Thai guy they want me to get married with foriegner because I can speak English ( and they said if I can go oversea that mean they can go to visit me there) my friends so funny.

In the morning we get up early with my class' clip video. We start the day with laugh.Then we go out to eat and drive around the city go to Khong river.Buy some food for Mu and Tui's family. Then take Joi to the radio station he is a DJ. On the way he say good bye me and Tui online with the nice song for friends. Yes I drive back with Tui. I teach Tui how to drive. let him drive to his house.

And I drive home alone on the way I listen to MP3 that I recorded what we talked last night.smile all the way.

Thank you God for this time I decided to go to visit them because I feel tired I work 7 days a week. I have money but no more laugh in my life I did't see Tui and Joi more than 2 years.
When I be with them I know this is my relax time don't need to think a lot, don't need to seriouse,don't need reason about something we always play and talk like we are children ,smile and smile. We all work hard and so seriouse about our work.Now it's our time. Tui works for government Joi is a seller they all are awsome.They 're so smart but in different way,so proud in them.And I just know today,they're proud in me,too. I love them so so much.

คืนวันศุกร์ประมาณ 4 ทุ่ม โทรหาเพื่อนว่าจะไปหา ตี 4 ออกเดินทาง ไปรับตุ่ยที่ อ.พนา ประมาณ หก โมงแล้วก็เดินทางต่อไปที่จังหวัด มุกดาหารเพื่อ ไปพบกับไจ๋ ไปถึงประมาณ แปด โมง เราทั้งสามคนก็เปลี่ยนรถ ไปนั่ง Aveo ไปที่สกลนคร ไจ๋เอารถไปเปลี่ยนที่โชว์รูม สกลนคร ระหว่างทางเราได้ใช้เวลาด้วยกันพูดคุย เราใช้เวลาส่วนมากไปกับการหัวเราะ เราหัวเราะมันได้ทุกเรื่อง ไม่ได้รู้สึกว่ามีอะไรที่ร้ายแรงจนแก้ไขไม่ได้ แม้ว่าไจ๋จะขับรถได้หวาดเสียว แต่เราก็มั่นใจว่าพระบิดาอยู่กับเราเสมอ เมื่อไปถึงแล้วไจ๋ก็จำเป็นที่จะต้องทิ้งฉันกับตุ่ยไว้ที่ปั๊มน้ำมัน แล้วเขาก็ไปเปลี่ยนเอา CAPTIVA คันละ ล้านสี่แสนมา ก็นั่งรถคันนี้กลับด้วยเสียงหัวเราะเช่นเคย ไจ๋ดูเหมือนหมอลำมากขึ้นเมื่อกลับมาอยู่ที่มุกดาหาร มีสิ่งหนึ่งที่น่าสังเกตุคือ เมื่อลองเปิดวิทยุของจังหวัดนี้ดู ปรากฏว่า 99 % ของสถานีวิทยุ เปิดเพลงหมอลำ เลยไม่แปลกใจว่าทำไมเพื่อนเราถึงดูเหมือนหมอลำมากขนาดนี้

ช่วงบ่ายที่ไจ๋ต้องทำงานเรา ฉัน กับ ตุ่ย ก็นอนพักผ่อนกันที่บ้าน ตื่นขึ้นมาก็ กินข้าวและล้างรถ ฟังไจ๋ซึ่งเป็นดีเจ รายการเพลงหมอลำ จัดรายการวิทยุ จากนั้นก็ออกไปข้างนอก ไปอำเภอ ดอนตาลบ้านไจ๋เพื่อพบเพื่อน และกินข้าว

เรากลับมาถึงบ้านหลังเที่ยงคืน ก็มานั่งคุยกันต่อจนถึงตีสาม ระหว่างที่คุยก็มีการบันทึกเสียงไว้ด้วย ก่อนนอน มีการโอ่แปลกประหลาด เพื่อคนแรก จะได้เข้าห้องน้ำก่อน คนแพ้จะต้องเก็บขวดเครื่องดื่ม ตุ่ยไม่อยากโอ่เลย เพราะมักจะแพ้ตลอด เป็นไปตามคาด ไจ๋ ได้เข้าห้องน้ำที่หนึ่ง และตุ่ยแพ้ ต้องเก็บขวด

เช้าวันอาทิตย์ ตื่นแต่เช้าพอสมควร เพราะมีเสียงนกร้อง เราปลุกสองคนนั้นด้วยคลิปวีดีโอ ที่เราสอนในห้อง ออกไปกินข้าว ไปขับรถเลียบฝั่งโขง เข้ามาซื้อแหนมเนืองฝากพี่หมู สนุกสนานกับการฝ่ายคลิปวิดีโอกันมาก จนแม่ค้าคิดว่าเราเอาจริง

พบกันครั้งนี้เรามีโอกาสได้คุยกันถึงสิ่งที่ควรปรับปรุงในแต่ละคน และย้อนกลับไปว่าเรามาเป็นเพื่อนกันได้ไง เรานึกไม่ออกเลยว่ามาเปนเพื่อนสองคนนี้เมื่อไร รู้ตัวอีกทีก็ รู้สึกว่า สองคนนี้คือเพื่อน เสียแล้ว เมื่อเราอยู่ด้วยกัน ไม่ต้องคิดมาก ไม่ต้องเครียด ไม่ต้องมีเหตุผล ไม่รู้สึกแปลกแยก ไม่รู้สึกแปลกหน้า ไม่มีอะไรที่ต้องปิดบัง และการที่เราไม่ได้คุยกันเรื่องชีวิตอยางจริงจัง เพราะเราต่างก็รู้ว่าสถานการณ์ชีวิตแต่ละคนเป็นยังไง การได้เจอทั้งสองคนนี้เป็นการ refresh ตัวเอง เป็นความสดชื่น เป็นการพักผ่อน แม้ว่าจะดูไร้สาระที่สุด ในสายตาคนอื่น แต่ ในเวลานี้เราไม่ต้องการสาระอะไรทั้งนั้น เพราะตลอด เจ็ดวันของสัปดาห์ มีสาระในชีวิตเยอะมากพออยู่แล้ว เหนื่อยจนต้องร้องไห้ ไม่เคยได้หัวเราะกับเรื่องง่ายๆเลย ตลอดเวลา สองปีมานี้ การได้กลับมาเจอกันก็ทำให้เราได้รู้ว่าเราควรสดใสกว่านี้ ต้องเริ่มต้นด้วยการลดน้ำหนัก รักษาผิวหน้า และตามด้วยยืดผม ถาวร


ดีใจที่ได้เจอเพื่อน ซึ้งมากกับเพลงที่ ไจ๋เปิดลาตอนขากลับ อยากร้องไห้ แต่อาย ตุ่ย ไว้ไจ๋ส่งรูปมาให้ จะเอามาลงให้ดูนะคะ

No comments: