7/05/2007

Crying day

When I feel tired I sit on the floor and start to cry ,cry and cry thank you God for my weak I know you will fill me energy, Feel tired but I'm not sad I know my father always hugs me.

But I don't know why I can't stop crying.I start about 8 am. till 12 pm. When I'm listening to the worship songs I start to cry and when I'm reading a book I cry again.

when I'm crying in the bathroom I heard a soft sound " I'm rejoicing in you , I look to you with my closing eyes ,care for you and pround in you like look at a little girl when she go to school in the first day".

While I'm writing I start crying again.So happy in the great love. I want to shout I love you God.

เมื่อฉันรู้สึกเหนื่อยและล้า ฉันนั่งลงบนพื้น เริ่มร้องไห้ ร้องไห้ ร้องไห้ ไม่หยุดเลย ฉันไม่สามารถหยุดตัวเองจากการร้องไห้ได้ ฉันร้องไห้ไปครึ่งวัน ขอบคุณพระเจ้าที่เมื่อฉันอ่อนแอพระองค์ก็ทรงเพิ่มกำลังให้ฉัน ฉันฟังเพลงนมัสการและเริ่มร้องไห้อีกครั้ง ฉันอ่านหนังสือก็เริ่มร้องไห้อีก

หลายครั้งฉันก้อยากจะถามว่าจะเคี่ยวเข็ญฉันไปถึงไหน แต่คำตอบก็มีอยู่ว่าอย่าถามเลยเพราะทั้งหมดที่เกิดขึ้นตอนนี้ก็จะเป็นผลดีกับฉันทั้งนั้น

ขณะที่ฉันร้องไห้อยู่ในห้องน้ำนั้น ฉันได้ยินเสียงแผ่วเบาว่า พ่อเปรมปรีในเจ้า พ่อมองดูเจ้าด้วยความหวงแหน ชื่นชมและภาคภูมิใจ เหมือนตอนมองดูลูกสาวไปโรงเรียนวันแรก และตอนที่เขียนนี้ฉันก็ร้องไห้อีกแล้ว

1 comment:

Kerry said...

The sky is crying too, Chjoom! But that doesn't change God's love for you. I think He is speaking to your heart and healing you from hurts of the past. Cry on,until all the tears are wiped away.