7/06/2007

be patient

When we are in a hurry. It's easy to make mistake.Today I have a lesson about how to be patient.Have to wait for the right time. And obey with the sound that you hear. You can't do anything by yourself. Don't say "I can't wait".

I drive to Ubon alone to do some thing by my self I don't believe in the sound that lound in my feeling. before I go, I feel don't want to go,but in my mind said "if I don't go to day that mean I can't do anything by my self" that's why I go to Ubon.

Result my contact is fail.Can't do about the finance today. Yeah, I know I have to ask and listen to the answer then have to believe in that,too.

"I can't do anything without you God"

ในเวลาที่เร่งรีบเรามักจะทำสิ่งที่ผิดพลาดอยู่เสมอ วันนี้ฉันได้เรียนรู้เกี่ยวกับการใจเย็นมากขึ้น เราต้องรอคอยเวลาที่เหมาะสม และรับฟังเสียงที่เราได้ยิน เราไม่สามารถทำอะไร อะไร ได้ด้วยกำลังของเราเอง อย่าพุดว่า "ฉันรอไม่ได้แล้ว"

วันนี้ฉันขับรถไปอุบล คนเดียว ฉันไม่ยอมเชื่อฟังเสียงที่ดังอยู่ในตัว ในหัว ในใจฉัน ก่อนที่จะไปอุบลฉันมีความรู้สึกว่าไม่อยากไปเลย แต่ความรู้สึกอีกส่วนก็บอกฉันว่า"ถ้าวันนี้ไม่ไปก็หมายความว่าเธอจะทำอะไรด้วยตัวเองไม่ได้ซะที ไม่เป็นผู้ใหญ่ซะที" ฉันก็เลยไป

ผลลัพธ์ก็คือ ทุกอย่างแย่ไปหมด การติดต่อเรื่องเงินวันนี้ก้ไม่เป็นผลสักอย่าง ใช่ ฉันรู้ว่าฉัน ต้องถาม และฟังคำตอบและต้องเชื่อในคำตอบนั้นด้วย

"ข้าพระองค์ทำอะไรไม่ได้เลยหากไม่มีพระองค์ พระบิดา"

No comments: