8/08/2007

Coffee corner





Today I'll show you my little coffee corner. It's going good don't make me feel tired to do. "MJ means Majesty"


All things that come to our life always come with problem so we can't quit we have to confront it.And find the way to solve it. Thanks God for be with me I never be alone God help me in all problem you tell me how to be patient. How to talk with soeone,give me the direction.


I never think the coffee shop will have problem , you know 50 % of the customers have problem that I never think about that some like more sweet some like not sweet some like more ice some no.


But I know maybe this is the way to practice me to be patient and be a humble person.

เอารูป ร้านกาแฟมาให้ดูแล้วนะคะ ก็เป็นร้านเล็กๆสบายๆค่ะ มีปัญหาบ้างแต่ก็ขอบคุณพระเจ้าที่ทรงอยู่ด้วยตลอดและไม่ทำให้ท้อใจเลยแม้ว่าจะหนักหนาแค่ไหน แต่พระองค์ยังวคงประคองอยู่

บางทีงานนี้คงเป็นตัวฝึกเราเป็นอย่างดี ให้เป็ฯคนที่ใจเย็นลงอีกมากและเป็นคนที่รู้จักอดทนถ่อมใจยอมรับฟังความคิดเห็นของลูกค้า

No comments: