8/30/2007

Back home



My hair get longer than before.

I just check my mind about my job. Yesterday I felt like how come an hour so long but when ask myself I know the asnwer now. I do hard work have a lot of works wait for me.And I really like to run to do it. I have to slow down before get far away from God more than this. Have to come back to a nice house great relationship with my father God again.Last night I went to care group at Thai American Sarah said " the relationship between God and us not only like father and kids, friend and friend, but feel like husband and wife, we shouldn't hide anything from our husband have to tell him everything" yes, I think so. Something in relationship we can't tell mom and dad,some can't talk with a friend but we can talk with the husband. I think like that I don't have a boyfriend or husband yet but I see my mom and dad they can talk in everything. This conversation let me come closer to God again.

Thank you God for save me in his way.Never let me walk far from his house.

No comments: